Be joyful always; pray continually; give thanks in all circumstances, for this is God's will for you in Christ Jesus.
1 Thessalonians 5:16-18

Sunday, March 28, 2010

Menu Plan Monday Week 13

Well, I missed last week completely. We have been so busy! In the last week we celebrated a birthday, traveled to Dallas, performed Irish dance for the Veteran's Administration hospital, started a new school unit and I started a new diet...whew! My husband is starting a new eating plan this week so our dinner plans will be different for each of us and yet something different still for the kids. This is getting pretty messy! This week, while I attempt to regroup, I'm only posting dinner for the kids.

Monday: Tomato cheeseburger macaroni, salad

Tuesday: Homemade tomato basil soup and grilled cheese sandwiches

Wednesday: Chicken and rice casserole, glazed carrots

Thursday: Tacos

Friday: Family Fun Night!

Saturday: Chicken Ranch ring, veggie chips

Sunday: Easter Brunch and egg hunt at Grandmommy's

Happy eating!

PS: I've lost 16 pounds so far!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am so happy to have you at the table! Thanks for stopping by and come back often!