Be joyful always; pray continually; give thanks in all circumstances, for this is God's will for you in Christ Jesus.
1 Thessalonians 5:16-18

Sunday, May 2, 2010

Menu Plan Monday May 3 - 9

Sorry I missed last week...first, we were in Little Rock, Arkansas competing in yet another Irish Dance Feis and then it was on to Big Sandy, Texas for a week for our regional homeschool conference! It was awesome! Lots of fun, fellowship and learning. The kids had so much fun with their new friends and activities, they cried when we had to come home today. I did too when I saw how much laundry we had generated. I may finish in time for next year's conference.
Best of all, I didn't have to cook for an entire week! I truly enjoyed being served but am ready to get back in the saddle...er, kitchen. Here's my plan...

Monday:
Breakfast - French toast
Dinner - Asian pork tenderloin (in the crockpot), oops...already had that, we'll have bourbon molasses mustard pork loin instead with baby Brussels sprouts and swiss and bacon mashed potatoes

Tuesday:
Breakfast - Easy eggs Benedict
Dinner - Chicken with lemon and artichokes with angel hair pasta and peas

Wednesday:
Breakfast - cereal...I know, I know...I had a (another) weak moment and a coupon!
Dinner - Amazing turkey burgers with salsa mayonnaise, chips

Thursday:
Breakfast - pigs in pancakes with fruit topping
Dinner - Crockpot stuffed bell peppers, salad

Friday:
Breakfast - biscuits and sausage gravy
Dinner - Family fun night!

Saturday:
Breakfast - Scrambled eggs, hash brown casserole, bacon
Dinner - Salisbury steak, garlic mashed potatoes, green beans with bacon

Sunday:
Midnight Pancakes at IHOP to celebrate my being able to eat starch and sugar again! (I've been on a very restricted diet for 46 days and lost 30 pounds so far!)
I'm not worrying about the rest of the day...it's Mother's Day!

Have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am so happy to have you at the table! Thanks for stopping by and come back often!