Be joyful always; pray continually; give thanks in all circumstances, for this is God's will for you in Christ Jesus.
1 Thessalonians 5:16-18

Monday, February 21, 2011

Menu Plan Monday February 21 - 28

Busy, busy, busy! This week has my husband fulfilling his rodeo committee duty for the year, preparing for our dance school's fundraiser (collecting donations, extra dance practice, baking cookies, making desserts for auctioning, teaching my husband to Irish dance....don't ask...)  my younger girls are hosting and Irish dancing at a tea party, my boys have their Blue and Gold Banquet for Boy Scouts and my 17 year old gets her braces off! Whew!....I'm really looking forward to coming up for air next week!
Despite the frenzied pace, we still gotta eat. Here's my plan....

Monday -
Breakfast - white chocolate macadamia and coconut muffins my daughter made...yum!
Dinner -  Creamy parmesan dijon chicken with penne(hopefully third time's the charm! This dish keeps getting held over), green beans, salad

Tuesday:
Breakfast - egg, sausage and cheese quesadillas
Dinner - Meatballs stroganoff with egg noodles and brown sugar glazed carrots

Wednesday:
Breakfast - Pigs in pancake blankets
Dinner - Dance night - dinner out

Thursday:
Breakfast - yogurt and granola parfaits
Dinner - Boy Scouts Blue and Gold Banquet

Friday:
Breakfast - Biscuits and sausage gravy, bacon (yes, we love our pig!), oranges
Dinner - Family Fun Night! Pizza, boneless BBQ wings, chocolate milkshakes

Saturday:
Breakfast -Oatmeal, toast, fruit
Dinner -Mexican shepherd's pie, rice

Sunday:
Breakfast - Kolaches on the way to church
Dinner - Irish dance school fundraiser

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am so happy to have you at the table! Thanks for stopping by and come back often!