Be joyful always; pray continually; give thanks in all circumstances, for this is God's will for you in Christ Jesus.
1 Thessalonians 5:16-18

Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Eat more Ground Hog...er..I mean Chicken!


Happy Ground Hog Day! For the first time in my life I am hoping there will NOT be six more weeks of winter! Here in Houston, usually, we are not even starting to get cold until February so I always wish for more. This year we have had a series of freezing days and this morning it's 19! The only positive thing that might come out of this is fewer mosquitos this summer.

To warm us up and to celebrate Ground Hog day, Chick Fil A is giving away free spicy chicken biscuits this morning (we eat em with some bleu cheese dressing). It's not an advertised special so you'll have to ask for it. Thank you Chick Fil A! I'll go out in the cold for that!

Stay warm and have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am so happy to have you at the table! Thanks for stopping by and come back often!