Be joyful always; pray continually; give thanks in all circumstances, for this is God's will for you in Christ Jesus.
1 Thessalonians 5:16-18

Sunday, December 19, 2010

You like me...you really like me!!



It was like Christmas came early when I found I had been awarded the Stylish Blogger Award! Many thanks to Wanda at www.beautyandthegreen.blogspot.com for her encouragement and kind words of praise! Visit her...you'll love her blog, too!

As part of accepting this award, I am required to share 7 things about myself ( I could cheat and just name each of my children....).  So here goes...seven things that will never be answers on Jeopardy!

1. I'm a SUPER dork...just ask my kids...they love me anyway.

2. I still believe in Santa Claus, the Easter Bunny and the Tooth Fairy and do all I can to keep them alive for my children.

3. I go to Chick fil-A four times a day....my daughters work there and can't drive yet (you'd think I'd get something free to eat out of the deal!).

4. I was a seafood chef and I really, really don't like seafood.

5. I want to be a writer-illustrator-designer-doctor-ballerina when I grow up.

6. I struggle and strive every day every minute to know God's will for me and walk with Him.

7.  I married my best friend and wouldn't trade one minute for anything in the world.

Now, I would like to pass The Stylish Blogger Award along to some of my favorite blogs....

3 comments:

  1. Hi - congrats on the award. Did you enjoy the Cheeseburger Soup? My family is addicted in the winter months! New follower to your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good Morning!
    What a nice surprise to see this wonderful award from you, thank you! I will post it proudly under my Awards tab.

    I just read that you have seven children and homeschool....you are AMAZING!! Glad to have found you!

    Have a Merry Christmas and a blessed New Year! XOXO ~Liz

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much for sharing your award with me!

    ReplyDelete

I am so happy to have you at the table! Thanks for stopping by and come back often!