Be joyful always; pray continually; give thanks in all circumstances, for this is God's will for you in Christ Jesus.
1 Thessalonians 5:16-18

Sunday, February 7, 2010

It's Super Bowl Sunday.....YAWN!

I know A LOT of people are really excited about this game. How do I know? I dared to enter a Wal-Mart around 1:00 pm today, that's how. I felt like a ninja in a mine field...ducking and dodging, leaping over carts, tucking and rolling past hov-a-rounds, bobbing and weaving....all in search of pizza rolls and buffalo nuggets. It was kind of like the day before Thanksgiving or Christmas Eve only, sadly, WORSE! You know how it feels. It's like, even though it occurs every year, no one remembers until the day before or in this case, the day of. The worst part is I am part of this. I have an excuse, though. I don't follow football and didn't even know it was Super Bowl weekend until yesterday. Technically we don't really watch the game (when someone asked my husband who he was rooting for he said "Texas A&M"...only those who know my husband or fellow Ags understand this one)we Tivo it and fast forward to watch the commercials. Hey! Did anyone catch that really long Geritol commercial in the middle of the game...what?!...that was the half-time show? Woops!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am so happy to have you at the table! Thanks for stopping by and come back often!