Be joyful always; pray continually; give thanks in all circumstances, for this is God's will for you in Christ Jesus.
1 Thessalonians 5:16-18

Monday, January 18, 2010

Menu Plan Monday Week 3

" The Lord is my strength and my song..."Isaiah 12:2
Good Morning and Happy Monday!!
This week's shopping receipts came in at $90.50. A little under budget and I admit I could do better but there have been some great sale/coupon combos that I would be foolish to pass by. I did save $33.00 with coupons, however. At this rate I may just do this all year and stash the savings in an account just to see how much I can end up with. It really pays to have a competitive spirit and no one to compete with but myself...I win no matter what! Anyway, here is this weeks meal plan....

Monday: Grilled chicken and spinach fettucini alfredo and glazed carrots
Tuesday: Bacon cheddar potato soup
Wednesday: Polynesian Medley, rice
Thursday: Lasagne, salad, bread
Friday: Family Fun Night: Pizza, wings, Orange cows Movie: Shorts
Saturday: Blue cheese crusted steaks and baked potatoes
Sunday: Stuffed pork chops, peas, cranberry sauce

Check out my upcoming recipe section for some of our weekly meals and other great homemade ideas!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am so happy to have you at the table! Thanks for stopping by and come back often!